RE: tlug: VNC for remote viewing

On Sat, 2 May 1998, Jonathan Byrne--3Web wrote:

> Jonathan Byrne <E-mail:jq@example.com>
> Media and Content Section
> 3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>

X has been able to do this since the 70s... Maybe it's cool in that this
is the first time you can do it with anything OTHER than X, but... no need
to do it for X.  Even the X servers for MS Windows can already do that.

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.