Re: tlug: US Postal uses Linux

> cliff> BTW, do you (or anyone else on the list) know of a good url or source
> cliff> of information that lists similar examples of corporations/organizations
> cliff> using Linux on a wide scale?
>

> http://www.m-tech.ab.ca/linux-biz/

Thanks, Craig. This is quite a nice resource, categorized and all.

One of the requests we get from potential partners and corporate
customers is: "Yeah, Linux is great and everything, but who else is
using it [that I can identify with]". Big corporations are generally
reluctant to go it alone, and management want to be able to point to
other success stories. This has been a chicken and egg problem for the
past few years, but I believe that 1998 and 1999 will be the years
where start hatching some big chicks.

If anyone else on the list finds examples of corporations or large
organizations using Linux, please send me mail!

Cliff