Re: FSF Emacs 20.x [was Re: tlug: Intimidation? [was: Office suitefor use under Linux]

    Kei> You can guess from what kind of the complexes are there
    Kei> available.  There are examples of $B3'6P>^(B, $B6PB3G/?t(B for $B6P$a$k(B
    Kei> .  There are $B@example.com!"LrL3!"I~L3!"G$L3(B for $BL3$a$k(B.  There are
    Kei> distributions of how those complexes are used in context.  $B71FI(B
    Kei> $B$_(B usage seems to comprepond to the complex usage.

These are all good points.  It's not that hard to pick up on either,
once you get in practice.

    Kei> So I recommend $B2s5m(B instead of $BC88E(B and still make it sound $BC8(B
    Kei> $B8E(B.

"My father was ATOK, my mother was a wapuro."  (Pace Robert Anson
Heinlein.)  It was chosen before I got to Japan.

    Kei> Nobody stops you.

$B$/$@$i$J$$J8It>J!#(B My employer does.  I can't use either, any more.

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691