RE: tlug: tlug-server:

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, David Dibben wrote:

> On 24-Apr-98 Jonathan Byrne--3Web wrote:

well, for TL, the installer needs to have them all in the same dir.  The
installer shows them to the user by category, though.  But, since the tlug
ftp tree won't be designed to be accessed by an installer frontend, we
should put categories under RPMS.  I like Redhat's categories - look at:

ftp.pht.com:/pub/linux/redhat/contrib/glibc

and they have categories there.

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691