tlug: Netscape 4.05

Hi again,

Just to let you know, I tried out the newest version of Netscape this
eveing (4.05) and found it extremely buggy.  There were problems when
downloading files, the names of the files where not displayed correctly
in the download window.  Also, the keyboard would lock up when I went to
a search like Yahoo or AltaVista.  I went back to 4.04 and the problems
were gone.  Just thought someone might like to know before they waste
their time downloading the latest version.

Blaine

P.S.  Yeh, Yeh, I know there are those of you who don't use Netscape,
but I figured someone might like to know :-)
--
Alan B. Stone
Senior Technical Representative