tlug: ADMIN: Home Page Update

Hi all,

I spent some time this evening updating the TLUG web page FAQ -
more needs to be done especially on the Helping Out page. Stop
by if you have a second and let me know what _you_ think needs
to be added.

I also put up the April 11 meeting notes earlier this week and
updated the meeting page.

It will soon be time to retire the TWICS version of the page -
MANY THANKS! to TWICS for hosting the page for all these years.
The only part of the TLUG page that has not been ported over to
the Pacific High Tech server is the WebBBS, but since no-one has
ever found a use for it I guess I'll let it pass into oblivion.

Regards,

Jim S.

Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
#include <disclaimer.h>
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
                -- Oscar Wilde
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor: