tlug: Linux Office Suite

Not an office suite, but a firm is now beta testing their new
input method, VJE, and their word processing software VJE-Pen
for Linux. Check it out!

http://www.vacs.co.jp/
http://www.vacs.co.jp/news/pcux_vje.htm

Things are really starting to move around this front...
(but not always in a good way; I'm really dissapointed
by the Open Group's decision to charge fees for X11R6.4...)

YAMAGATA Hiroo
Nomura Research Institute
Social & Industrial Systems Research Dpt.

h-yamagata@example.com
Tel: +81-3-5203-0725  Fax: +81-3-5203-0727

You can find my PGP Keys at: pgpkeys.mit.edu
a word from the sponsor: