Re: tlug: Looking for a KON user

>> Is anyone out there using KON (the kanji console emulator)?
>> Could you send me your config file so I can use it as a
>> basis for understanding the man page?  Any other hints would
>> be appreciated.
>
>I've attached the one that TurboLinux 1.0J uses.  It works, although I
>don't use it all that much, since I don't speak Japanese :)
>
>If you have an RPM capable system, you might want to just get the
>TurboLinux 1.4J kon2 RPM and install it - that could save you a lot of
>time :)

Thanks for the response, Scott... and actually I did install
kon from a package (deb), but just stupidly hadn't noticed that
the default sample config file gets installed from that.  I
think I looked in the wrong place for it the first time, and
then just posted to the list without considering more carefully.

Thanks anyway,
Dave
a word from the sponsor: