Re: tlug: ran out of input data - System Halted

That's it, I hadn't run Lilo after changing once again the kernel this early morning.
Afterwards I configured it again, but forgot to run lilo. In fact, I still have a
problem I tell in another e-mail...

--
* Demian L. Martos-Riano
* Hitachi Ltd. - Information Systems Division