Re: tlug: May Nomikai date

From: craigoda@example.com
Subject: tlug: May Nomikai date
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 00:53:26 +0900

> I was talking to Ken Harada on IRC tonight.  The second Friday
> of May is May 8.
> How is that for a date?

At the Sat meeting, Thur 14th May, was written on the board as being a
nomikai date.  [and Sat June 13th as the next regular TLUG meeting]

Does this mean that the planned (proposed?) 14th has become the 8th.  Or are
there *two* nomikais planned???

I'm only asking because I can make the 14th and not the 8th!
tim :)
a word from the sponsor: