Re: tlug: 4x CD writers

FWIW the Matsushita/Panasonic CW-7502 (4X write) also works fine with
the latest (alpha/beta) versions of cdrecord and xcdroast.  I think I
bought mine at T-Zone for around 6 or 7 man-en.  (And, yes, I'm using an
Adaptec 2940 with the aic7xxx driver module.)

I've been using it without a hitch for a while now using cdrecord
1.6a10, and since xcdroast-0.96d is based on cdrecord-1.6 it should also
work.

The complete list of xcdroast supported CD-R drives is at:

    http://www.fh-muenchen.de/home/ze/rz/services/projects/xcdroast/e_0.96d-cdwriters.html

Regards,
--
Rex