Re: tlug: Note: Change in Lunch Venue on Saturday

About lunch arrangements, I'd like to add my 2.6 yen even though
it's no longer strictly necessary :^)

I also thought 2000 was steep for lunch last time, and the
logistics of having a big group at a restaurant like that is
a nightmare.  In future, if we can't find a place that can
handle all of us at a reasonable price and without too much
hassle, then I vote for continuing with the "demae" (delivery)
concept.

I work close to HSBC myself, although on the "other side"
(Kayabachou), so maybe I'll start looking around to get some
ideas...

Dave

a word from the sponsor: