tlug: Setting up for the meeting

Hello everybody.

 Next TLUG Meeting (11 April Sat) is approaching. As usual we need to
some setting up before the meeting. At what time will the setting up
team gather at Tokyo Station? I propose 10:00 A.M. at Yaesu Ticke Gate.
I can come after this time. Please confirm or modify the meeting time.

Cheers,

Masa    Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>