tlug: How to compile Netscape5.0 on RedHat5.0

Hello, everybody.

 At last I downloaded Netscape5.0 source code for Unix. I tried to compile
it on RedHat. I've found that it cannot be compiled on 2.1.* kernels. So
I switched the kernel from 2.1.91 to 2.0.33. Next error message was lack
of 'Xm/Xm.h'. I suppose this shows lack of 'Motif'. I don't have 'Motif'.
I wonder somebody has already found out a method to compile Netscape 5.0
without Motif. If you know the method, pleas let me know.

Cheers.
Masa    Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>