Re: tlug: buying Linux/UNIX/Internetworking related books in Tokyo

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Martos-Riano wrote:

> Hello, ひさしぶりです.
>
> Can someone tell me where I can find basic books of Linux (The Bible, etc...)
> and some more other related to UNIX & Internetworking in Tokyo? Since I cannot
> print documentation and it's tiring to read information on the web, I am looking
> for some basic things.
>
> There is said to be a bookstore in Akihabara, but I don't even know the name and
> how to get there. Can someone tell me how?
>
> I am looking forward to join TLUG on saturday, around 14:30, I guess, at Joe's
> place. I'll bring a lot of sutpid questions since I don't succeed in the basic
> installation of Linux...I am still sending this from a Communicator&W95.
>

> See you all then,

Kinokuniya, next to the Takashimaya dept. store, next to the Shinjuku
South eki (JR) has all that stuff on the 6th floor.  In English, even.
They probably also have Japanese versions on the 5th floor in the
multimedia section (or near it).

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

a word from the sponsor: