Re: tlug: mew subject width

    Craig> It appears that it just gets the e-mail with imget.  I
    Craig> don't think it has full facilities to do things like
    Craig> polling and file/folder creation and deletion on the remote
    Craig> server.

Thats a pity, I was hoping that I could use it to read my mail
remotely, reducing my communications costs. As it is, I login to work
and check my mail. Speaking of which, shouldn't it be possible to uses
emacs 20.4 in a kterm and have it display kanji correctly? It always
comes up ????.

    Craig> I've been using edict.el with mule in the office on libc5
    Craig> for some time.  I have used it with emacs 20.2, xemacs20.3,
    Craig> and xemacs 20.4. I'm currently using mew with Xemacs 20.4
    Craig> built with canna support.  I don't byte compile edict.el as
    Craig> I've had problems with byte compilation.  It takes a while
    Craig> to load the first time, but after that it works fine.  I
    Craig> have been using edict.el as an indispensible tool.  If you
    Craig> want to get it to run, I can send you the elisp source and
    Craig> my .emacs file.

That would be quite helpful if you could send me both.

Thanks,

	Andy
a word from the sponsor: