Re: tlug: Cathedral and Bazaar Japanese 03.31 draft

In Article <Pine.LNX.3.96.980402091630.190A-100000@example.com>
"J. David Beutel" <jdb@example.com> writes:

> On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, Craig Oda wrote:
>
> > Can you see the pages at
> > http://tlug.linux.or.jp/docs/cathedral-bazaar/
> > and do you notice any problems with the html?  I was thinking of
>
> It looks good.  But, I cannot proof read it (maybe in a few years).
> Netscape 4 on Linux 2 with encoding Japanese auto-detect is good.
I use Netscape 3 on Sparc and auto-detect works, too.

I'm trying to proof read it now, and found several bugs in
but cathedral-paper-jp-2.html.

1. This isn't a html bug. But it doesn't seem to be Japanese:-p
>> Linuxよりずっと前に学んだことでもあ驕Bこういうこと
                                     ^^^^

2. All of the texts are shown in blue with underlines after a A
tag of <A  NAME="fnref1" HREF="#fn1"><SUP>1</SUP>)</B></P>.
I don't know how to fix it but it should be changed, but maybe
Craig can do it?

3. The last A tag seems to have an unmatched curly brace:
>> <A  NAME="fn1" HREF="#fnref1"><SUP>1</SUP>
>> 邦訳は巻末文献リスト参照}第11章</a>
                          ^^^
Since I don't have an original Latex file, I can't tell it's
a left over from the original Latex file, or missing a curly
brace.

4. A period after a number should be changed to a "period",
not Japanese "。". I might be a only Japanese who think so, though.

5. In the last sentence of the second paragraph, is "報せて"
correct? It should be "知らせて", shouldn't it, Hiroo?

Takeshi
--------
Takeshi Yokokawa
Toshiba R&D Center