Re: tlug: Kinput2, canna, kterm and locales

Ok,

I'm starting with slackware, but it appears I'll be getting hte XIG
Xserver for the chipset on my notebook.

Anyone know if it includes teh sma elocale workaround, or locales.

Or anyone know how to begin constructing a locale support file?

-Scott

--
I don't play by anybodys rules, ||           LIFE IS.
I just play the game.		||         ^^^^^^^^^^^^