tlug: ipop3d for SparcLinux

Dear all;

I'm having problem with setup mail server in my office.

I'm using RED HAT Linux 4.2 for Sparc on my old SS4. RED HAT Linux 4.2
package has sendmail and works fine, but no 'ipop2d' 'ipop3d' in /usr/sbin.

Does anyone know where can I get 'ipop2d' 'ipop3d'for Sparc Linux?

Or is there other choice to running my Sparc Linux box as a pop server?

Thanks.
Shigeo Honda

Shigeo Honda / Pastel Corporation
Fuda 3-38-3-601, Chofu, Tokyo, 182, Japan
phone +81 424-90-7055
fax +81 424-90-7056
fax direct +81 425-99-7068
e-mail pastel2@example.com