RE: tlug: Kinput2, canna, kterm and locales

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Howard, Bruce wrote:

> on a possibly related note, has anyone made rxvt work correctly with
> kinput2?

Bruce, I had this same question several times.  For me, the kinput2
window does not open up.  If you get it to work, let me know.
I've been having termcap problems with kterm for some time.  I have
to either set my TERM variable to vt102 or xterm depending on
whether I use a problem that uses the SLANG lib (like jed).
My assumption is that rxvt would solve this problem.  ;-)

Regards,
Craig

----
Personal: craigoda@example.com  http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craigoda