Re: tlug: IRC

Craig Oda さんは書きました:
>Hi,
>yesterday I was having two seperate conversations with Ken Harada
>on irc #TLUG and Jim Schweizer on talk on the TLUG server
>regarding some configuration options.  For those of you
>that don't have irc installed, there is an ircII client on the
>TLUG server.  I've set the server-list so that the two top
>servers are irc.stealth.net and irc.karrn.ad.jp
>
>Once the client connects, do a /join #TLUG
>
>at the >  prompt.
>
>I find it a lot better than talk.  Of course, if you have a local
>IRC client installed on your Linux box, you don't have to
>telnet to the tlug server.

Hi,

http://odin.esys.tsukuba.ac.jp/~shiotani/irc/irc-client.html
contains descriptions of various IRC clients.

ftp.kyoto.wide.ad.jp/IRC/Newest
appears to contain Japanese patched IRCII though I have not
checked.

Regards,
Ken

Ken Harada = 原田  健
Hayama, Japan
http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)