Re: tlug: PJE, Canna and Wnn...

Hi Domenico,

Domenico Carlucci さんは書きました:
>1) The installation, using zeinst,
>  was not successfully completed because
>   of a segmentation fault at the end (!?)
>   Anyway all the packages seems to be installed.
>   In which directory should I go to remove the installed
>   package?
I think it is difficult to remove installed package from (P)JE
installation, but it may be worth to try "pkgtool" if there is.

>2) When I boot, I see that the Canna and Wnn servers start,
>   but later another Canna server starts and it gives me an
>   error, suggesting me to delete the file /tmp/.iroha/IROHA
>   How can I check that the Canna server is really running?
You can check by typing
	ps -ax | grep cannaserver

>3) Anyway, I'm able now to see japanese fonts on my screen by mule
>   (using .emacs configuration file of the PJE) or any kterm.
>   But I do not know how to use mule to write in hiragana and have
>   the conversion (it doesn't seem to work).
>    At my university, I just press the "Yen" key and I'm able
>    to write in japanese.
If it is the same setting as my mule, you can kick the canna
by typing CTRL-O.

>4) When I use .Xdefaults file suggested in the distribution,
>    the X session start, but the xterm disappear as soon as
>    I try to write something, giving the message that the
>    inputMOD is not ok.

Sorry, not much of help.

Regards

Ken Harada = 原田  健
Hayama, Japan
http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)