tlug: PJE, Canna and Wnn...

Hallo everyone,

I bought the CDROM with JPE and I installed on Linux S.u.S.E. 5.1
(maybe in a very rough way) all the packages. So,

1) The installation, using zeinst,
  was not successfully completed because
   of a segmentation fault at the end (!?)
   Anyway all the packages seems to be installed.
   In which directory should I go to remove the installed
   package?

2) When I boot, I see that the Canna and Wnn servers start,
   but later another Canna server starts and it gives me an
   error, suggesting me to delete the file /tmp/.iroha/IROHA
   How can I check that the Canna server is really running?

3) Anyway, I'm able now to see japanese fonts on my screen by mule
   (using .emacs configuration file of the PJE) or any kterm.
   But I do not know how to use mule to write in hiragana and have
   the conversion (it doesn't seem to work).
    At my university, I just press the "Yen" key and I'm able
    to write in japanese.

4) When I use .Xdefaults file suggested in the distribution,
    the X session start, but the xterm disappear as soon as
    I try to write something, giving the message that the
    inputMOD is not ok.

thank you,

--
Domenico Carlucci