tlug: pc cards/win95

we just got a new 'let's note' here.  W95 refuses to use the 3c589 PCMCIA
ethernet card.  it says, simply, "This device driver needs to be changed.
If that doesn't work, check the hardware manual (code 2)".  (translated
from japanese).  What the hell is this about?  I've tried removing and
reinstalling the driver, doesn't work.

Haven't tried it with Linux yet, but our other notebook, with this same
PC card, works great under TurboLinux (never tried it with Windows :) )

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

a word from the sponsor: