tlug: JE CDROM

Hi,

Id like to buy the CD-ROM for Japanese extension
(I'm using Linux S.u.S.E. 5.1)
Basically I need only mule and japanese fonts on
Netscape.

Could you please tell me the name of this CD-ROM,
so I can order it, and, if you know, the price?
The laser5 shop server is written in Japanese
and it is still to complicate to me.

Thank you
Domenico Carlucci
a word from the sponsor: