Re: tlug: S3 ViRGE

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

> Does the S3 ViRGE now use the XF86_SVGA server?  I thought there was an
> XF86_S3V, but 3.3.2's cards database says to use SVGA...

That's right.  It uses the SVGA server. all develeoment efforts for that
chipset have been moved from the XF86_S3V to the SVGA.  I have a Diamond
Stealth 3D 2000 which has the RiRGE chipset.

Marc Christensen	       |  Check out the linux-access pages.
SysOp CDSS University of Utah  |  linux-access - Making a difference!
http://ssv1.union.utah.edu     |  http://ssv1.union.utah.edu/linux-access/

a word from the sponsor: