MS Outlook Setting(Re: tlug: X resolution / color depth)

Jonathan Byrne--3Web wrote:
> [...]

Though this is not related to the original subject, I found in
the Outlook setting at my office that you can make the above
Japanese to English words by setting:

Tool ($B%D!<%k(B) (T) ->
Option ($B%*%W%7%g%s(B) (O) ->
$B3+Iu(B tab ->
Check $B!VJV?.!?E>Aw;~$K1Q8l$N%X%C%@!<$r;HMQ$9$k(B(U)$B!W(B on

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ken Harada = $B86ED(B  $B7r(B
Hayama, Japan
http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)