RE: tlug: turbopnp

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Jonathan Byrne--3Web wrote:

> [...]

it finds your cards, gives you nice menus to pick the options for them,
then writes a nice configuration file that isapnp loads and sets things
up.  EVentually it will add an rc.d entry to start it at boot time, but
for the beta, you have to enable it manually (I want to make sure it's
setting up cards right before it does so at boot time :) )

> And what's this about sending it in a tar.gz when TL uses .rpm?  :-)

I guess I could rpm it - I was just worried about it leaking out and
people actually USING it before I'm ready to let them :)

> Jonathan

> Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April Sat, Tokyo Station Yaesu gate 12:30
> Featuring Tague Griffith of Netscape i18n talking on source code
> a word from the sponsor:
> TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System
> www.twics.com  info@example.com  Tel:03-3351-5977  Fax:03-3353-6096

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

a word from the sponsor: