Re: tlug: No kanji in kterm

sstone@example.com said:

> and -sony* has a jisx0201.1976 registry:
> -sony-fixed-medium-r-normal--0-0-100-100-c-0-jisx0201.1976-0
>
> well, then try using the 'jis' foundry and see if that works.  There
> is a 'jis' foundry...

Thanks Scott

OK That was it. There were entries in fonts.dir file but there were no
font files in the directory. So xlsfonts showed me nonexistent fonts,
xfontsel helped to solve it.

I copied jiskan16*, jiskan24* and k14 font files and it works finally.

Another question:

If I run kterm as

	kterm -fn "-sony*--24*"

(I have a _really_ small screen and want a bigger letters), all romaji
are big enough, but all kanji's are small. I think at about 14pt sizes.

Is there any way to make kanji appear bigger?

--
	Dmytro Kovalev
	kov@example.com

a word from the sponsor: