RE: tlug: Now on TL-J 1.4

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

> 1.4J is an upgrade CD which upgrades TL 1.0J to TL 1.4J.  Yes, the
> Japanese and non-Japanese versions have different numbering now.  The

Hi,
I need to get the TL 1.0J CD from Joe to do the install of 1.4J.
When we were talking in the office, I forgot that I needed the
1.0J.  I guess I could do the install over FTP though.  Is
that recommended?  I imagine that the CD install will be much
faster.

Gonna strip out RedHat 5.0 to get the TurboLinux 1.4J install.
Maybe, I should pick up another SCSI disk.  The prices are
so reasonable now.

Regards,
Craig

----