tlug: Introduction & question

Hello,

My name is Scott Perlman, Been living in Tokyo for about 6mos, and finally
hope to get to the April meeting. (late of course ;-) )

I just aquired a SONY VAIO505ex laptop,  I'm reluctant to reformat it to
get a Linux partition, because my Japanese reading is not at the point
where I'd really be comfortable re-installing my win95J partition. (Which
I need)

The version of win95J seems to be using the new FAT32 from win95 OSR2, so
the fips from Slackware 3.4 won't touch it.

Does anyone know of anything that will resize a FAT32 partition?

I tried an english version of System Commander, and it couldn't handle it.

Thanks!

-Scott
--
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.  At best
he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and