RE: tlug: Now on TL-J 1.4

so i just installed turbo linux 1.2 (hokkaido) onto my thinkpad 560
(fje) and thinks went pretty smoothly.  had to manually change
config.opts after all the smoke had cleared in order to keep my 3com
etherlink iii from grabbing an interrupt used by one of the built in
serial devices but otherwise things went smoothly.

i'm a little confused by the message included below...is 1.4j a beta
release of some kind?  i thought that the hokkaido release was the most
recent or are the turbolinux releases including japanese language
support on a separate versioning scheme?

									curious,
									bruce