tlug: mailing list archive

Yurie Horita over an excrutiatingly slow net link and myself
have configured a new tlug mailing list on the tlug server.
I'm holding off moving the existing list from TWICS to the
new TLUG server until we get a few things sorted out, including the
backup policy.

I've moved all the archives over and am piping the tlug@example.com
list into the archives of the new list on hikari, the new server.

One great thing about having our own server is that we can do
simple things like symbolicly linking the web page to the
archive.   This means that we can now download the archive
via the web.

	http://tlug.pht.co.jp/archive/tlug/

This is a mirror of the list on lists.twics.com and is
automatically updated within minutes of the new list.

Hopefully, this will give members easier access to the archives.
The archives are still available using e-mail.

Regards,
Craig

----
craigoda@example.com      http://tlug.pht.co.jp/~craigoda