RE: tlug: Net Day

-----Original Message-----

7ol : Scott Stone <sstone@example.com>
6f : tlug@example.com <tlug@example.com>
z : 1998N317z 14:36
< : RE: tlug: Net Day

>> >(1) We should roust old Ryuu-kun (you know, the PM) into paying for
>> >this.
>>
>> If he would stop smoking so much and quit putting all that disgusting
axle
>> grease on his hair (he must really smell bad), he could probably donate
>> enough money to put a web server in every school all by himself :-)
>>

>who is this guy, anyway?

Hashimoto Ryutaro, AKA "Oily Boy," the prime minister :-)

He chain smokes, even on national smoke out day, and puts enough grease on
his hair every day to wipe out the Middle East oil reserves all by himself
:-)

Ability-wise, he seems more capable than his predecessor (who wouldn't be?),
but he doesn't seem to have enough power and friends to accomplish any real
reform.

Jonathan

a word from the sponsor: