tlug: SCSI Server Card

Kei Wrote:
> I have one pci-scsi controller that uses AMD chip available and
> I can donate. I don't remember if it can boot up.
> If you desire, I will send it to the address where the new server is
> located for testing. And if it doesn't work, you can return it to me
> next time I show up at the meeting.

Hi Kei,

Cool Picture of the SCSI card!  Thanks for offering it.  I think
we should test it out before giving it to Scott ... can you send it
here (to HSBC) first?  I'll test it, and if it's OK I'll take it over
to Scott's place and install it.   If it doesn't have a bios, I'll
keep it for you until the next meeting.

Thanks,

-Joe.

Joe Marchak