Re: tlug: Group Finances

Craig Oda wrote:

> We are borrowing the SCSI controller and SCSI disk and should
> buy them from the owners or buy replacements.  There is a lengthy
> explanation as to why we had to do this.

I have one pci-scsi controller that uses AMD chip available and
I can donate. I don't remember if it can boot up.
If you desire, I will send it to the address where the new server is
located for testing. And if it doesn't work, you can return it to me
next time I show up at the meeting.
Regards,
Kei.

see below: