tlug: Updated RedHat

Hi all,

I'm back in the states for about a month.  I just got ahold of a new cdrom
which contains all the new updates for RedHat 5.0.  Many of you were
probably just as upset as I was when you purchased 5.0 to only find out that
it wasn't up-to-date.  I'll be bringing several copies back with me, so if
anyone would like a copy let me know.  I'll be back in Japan on April 5.

See ya,

Blaine

a word from the sponsor: