tlug: Group Finances

Reason for expenses: Register TLUG domain tlug.gr.jp with JPNIC

JPNIC Domain	Mar 09 1998	20,000
Bank Charge	Mar 09 1998	   105
Postage		Mar 12 1998	   430
Postage		Mar 12 1998	    90

Balance as of March 15, 1998: 22,747

We will need to take up donations for some parts for the computer.
We are borrowing the SCSI controller and SCSI disk and should
buy them from the owners or buy replacements.  There is a lengthy
explanation as to why we had to do this.

A big thank you to Ken Harada.  He went through great efforts
to prepare the application forms for JPNIC.  Thank you Ken Harada!

-- Craig

----
craigoda@example.com      http://tlug.pht.co.jp/~craigoda

a word from the sponsor: