Re: tlug: TLUG home page top 20

On Fri, Mar 13, 1998 at 09:43:15AM +0900, 3Web - Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> I guess these hit counts are a good indicator of their relative popularity
> ;-)
>
> >>    199   http://www.twics.com/~tlug/linus.html
>

> >>     43   http://www.twics.com/~tlug/rms.html

It's a measure of popularity for sure, but it's also a measure of
popularity for the sites that are linking to these pages.  The TLUG home
page, the linus page, Craig's linuxinjapan page, and the rms page are
all directly linked from a number of popular sites.  I know I see links
to the Linus interview all over the web.  That and the Stallman
interview are probably the two pages of most interest to people who
aren't specifically interested in Japan/Japanese.

Cheers,
--
Rex
Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30