tlug: TLUG March 11 Nomikai Announcement

   T L U G   M A R C H  1 1   N O M I K A I

Date: 	Wednesday, March 11, 1998
Time: 	19:30 inside of Tengu
Place: 	Tengu TokyoEkiMae
	Chuo-ku, Kyobashi 1-1-6, EchiZenYa Bld. B1/B2
	Phone: 03-3275-3691
Events: drink and eat (primarily a social activity)
Costs: 	will be divided up among participants, see
	http://www.twics.com/~tlug/meeting.html for
	information on costs of previous events

If you're coming, send e-mail to craig@example.com  If you want to come and
you don't send an e-mail, it is okay.  However, we will have to squeeze
in.  See the home page http://www.twics.com/~tlug/9801/Ar0100075.jpg
for a picture of just how crowded the last event was.

Tengu is about 5 minutes away from the Yaesu Chuo exit of the JR Tokyo
train station.  It is on the right hand side of Yaesu douri if you
are walking out of the station.   If you are walking out of
Yaesu exit, turn the map upside down.  Note that Starbucks
is underground and Tai Kai Rou is entirely in Japanese Kanji.
Look for the red demon with the big nose.  You will not
be able to see Starbucks from above ground.  I know, the
map should have been in VRML.  ;-)

----------
People coming so far

Craig Oda

++++++++++++++++++++++++++JR+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    YAESU CENTRAL EXIT

 _________________                ________________________
                  |              |
                  |              |
                  |              |
                  |              |
                  |              |   Tai Kou Rou
 _________________|              |___*_____________________
 _________________                ________________________
                  |       (*)    |
                  |    Starbucks |
                  |      (mall)  |
 _________________|              |________________________

       CHUO DORI    CHUO DORI   CHUO DORI
 _________________                ________________________
                  |              |
                  |              |
                  |              |
                  |              |
         ____     |              |
        |HSBC|    |              |

       SHOWA DORI   SHOWA DORI   SHOWA DORI

"Knowledge is the air and light of civilization.  Transform it and you
transform all else."
Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: