Re: tlug: PAM Pain and ...

On 07-Mar-98 Andrew S. Howell wrote:
>    Jim> whenever I
>    Jim> change the pam.conf file nothing happens.
>
>It seems that there are two ways to configure it. Via pam.conf
>and /etc/pam.d/module,

Hmm, there's no /etc/pam.d/* for me to look at - just
/etc/pam.conf

I'm using:

Red Hat Linux release 4.0 (Colgate)
Kernel 2.0.18 on a sparc

grrrr, everything except this seems to be humming along....

Thanks,

Jim S.

----------------------------------
Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
#include <disclaimer.h>
You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun
than you can with just a kind word.
                -- Bumper Sticker
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: