tlug: TurboLinux 1.4J

OK, I had a meeting with our marketing guys yesterday, and it turns out
that we're not going to release 1.4J as a full distribution - rather it
will be an UPGRADE for existing 1.0J users, and will only cost 1900 yen
and will include 2 CDs.  It'll have a nice auto-upgrade program... BUT,
anyway, we won't need anyone outside to test anything for 1.4J.  We *will*
need *significant* testing help for 1.9J-beta, which will be our first
foray into glibc.  The beta will be done in early April, and you guys will
all get first crack at being testers.

We're also going to be doing a TurboLinux-PPC-J soon, and we'll need
testers.  Anyone here have a powermac?

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: