tlug: strange machine part 2

Ok, this is re: the K6-233 that I built that randomly hard-resets itself.
It will reset itself under Win95 (english), but it takes longer.  Under a
Linux install, it will fail within 2-3 minutes. (while trying to install
Linux).  Here's what I've tried:

1.  double-checked CPU voltage.  It's set at 3.2 dual-voltage as per AMD
specs (all K6s are 2.9V dual except the 233, which is 3.2)

2.  Removed control wires from the reset jumper (just in case the case
switch was malfunctioning and causing the reset)

3.  Swapped out the ram

4.  Disabled internal AND external cache

5.  Removed all interface boards except the video card

All I can think of at this point is either a bad video card or a bad
motherboard or a bad CPU... all are under warranty, but it would require
shipping them back to Utah for replacement.  Any ideas?

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: