> Tatsu	Tatsu		Dragon
> Mi	Mi or Hebi	Snake
> Uma	Uma		Horse
> Hitsuji	Hitsuji		Ram
> Saru	Saru		Monkey
> Tori	Tori		Cock
> Inu	Inu		Dog
> I	Inoshishi	Boar
>
> (English words are obtained from "Obunsha's Comprehensive
> Japanese English Dictionary" except for Usagi which was not
> listed.)

Ok, for obvious reasons, we are *not* calling it 'Cock'.  If it was
running WinNT, then that might be appropriate, but...

Any of the other ones are good, but I personally prefer 'Meiji'.  I think
it sounds more dignified.

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: