tlug: /bin/bash

Hi, I'm tring to fix something that  went wrong on my machine:
	Someday, whithout any reason (I guess) my /bin/bash started showing
some error messages like when I try to open any xterm (X-WINDOW) using
root or when a user tries to use the su command to reach root access
-the error message for all this is: could not exec /bin/bash!
	But I've even tried to upgrade this file and the same error occurred, I
really don't know what is going on!

		My kernel is 2.1.79 and I'm using RedHat 5.0
By the way, has someone noticed that the FAT access on this kernel
version is with bug? I mean, it's impossible to compile it?

Thanx,
	Rafael Coninck Teigao
	mailto:crusher@example.com

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: