Re: tlug: simple C

From: Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
Subject: tlug: simple C
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 00:46:21 +0900 (JST)

> I made the mistake of opening one of those dusty C books tonight
> to experiment with some ASCII. Now I'm really confused. Suppose
> I have a head.h with:
>
> #define CONFUSED 227

I could be on the wrong track here.   But AFAIK ASCII is a 7bit char code std
and only cover codes 0 - 127.   Once you go above that it becomes
implementation dependent.   In the DOS world there are many different code
pages you can use in the 128 - 255 range to get a variety of different chars.

I would try using a char in the 0 - 127 range first.

tim :)
Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: