RE: tlug: Slackware mail problem + b-ball

I thought Kinokuniya was a bookstore?  I'm going to a bookstore in
Shinjuku tonight that's called that.  They have TurboLinux, but no soup :)

I believe that for the most part, most of them are bookstores, however, there are a few that also are known for imported goods stores...

BTW, any idea why I am sending duplicate mails?  Just curious...

Thanks,

Mikio

application/ms-tnef