tlug: In the Soup

From: Michael Chiu <mchiu@example.com>
Subject: RE: tlug: Slackware mail problem + b-ball
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 13:37:21 +0900

Sorry , I would have replied directly - but could remember 100% if it was
Scott who posted the original qn.

> > Tomato soup?  Have you tried Medi-ya (纔瘢韭絎竢軅治屋)?
> >
> Do you know where any of them are?  Preferably near Umegaoka (or
> Shimo-Kitazawa, or Yoyogi-Uehara, or Kichijoji, or even Shibuya) ?

There is a small imported food shop [lots of cheeses, but not so sure about
soup] just in front of the Daiei(??) Supermarket in Shimokitazawa.

tim :)
Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station