RE: tlug: Volunteer Needed: domain coordinator

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Michael Chiu wrote:

> Since my friends and I are thinking about putting up a virtual host for our
> group, we came across a place in the US that will host for just about any
> country... meaning, that they will get the JPNIC registration for you... but
> then again, it doesn't look like we're into having a virtual host/server,
> huh?

Not as a permanent solution.

However, if you guys want to get the pages up and running NOW, I could
just put them at www.pht.co.jp/tlug for the time being until we get the
server set up.

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.