tlug: tlug.ml.org

The monolith free domains are getting more popular.

Check out
  http://www.ml.org/ml/support/faq-2.html

for more information.

What does everyone think of tlug.ml.org as the domain?
The main benefit is that it is completely free.  Check out
the FAQ.  We could slice off a chunk of the ml.org domain
and control the tlug.ml.org section from our own DNS running
on the TLUG server.  This way, we don't have to be dependent
on the pht.co.jp DNS and can just rip in there ourselves.

It could be fun to run the DNS.  I scanned through the FAQ and
the first step is to set up the DNS on the server, then
apply with NIC.

Regards,
Craig

------
craig@example.com
PGP Public Key   http://www.twics.com/~craig/personal/pgp/

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
Featuring Tague Griffith of Netscape i18l talking on source code
a word from the sponsor: